Wright State University offers students many opportunities to get involved, gain leadership skills, and have fun.
Among the more than 200 student organizations on campus, here are some in which our education and human services students frequently participate:
- Honors Program
- Health and Physical Education Club
- Kappa Delta Pi International Honor Society
- Rehabilitation Services Organization
- National Association for the Education of Young Children
- Athletic Training Student Organization
- African American Teachers Association
- Collegiate Middle Childhood Association
- American Sign Language Club
Learn more about Student Organizations within the college.
Other activities you will have access to:
- Leadership opportunities
- Campus social events
- Community service
- Sports clubs and intramurals
- Internships and co-ops
- Study Abroad
Get involved and gain more during your time at Wright State!