Do you have a passion for helping others? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of people with disabilities and those who have experienced life-altering events?
Join us March 27 from 1-4:30pm in the Endeavor Room (156 SU) to explore a future in Rehabilitations Services!
1:00-1:30pm Introduction to Rehabilitation Services with Program Director Gina Oswald
1:30-2:30 Internship Experience Presentations and Loan Forgiveness Information
2:30-3:30 Career Fair with Local Human Services Employers
3:30-4:30 Learn about Graduate Programs in Rehabilitation and Counseling
Who should attend?
- Students who are undecided in their undergraduate studies and are looking for promising career paths
- Current Rehabilitation Services majors interested in connecting with employers for internships and employment opportunities
- Students interested in learning more about graduate programs in counseling areas
- Students interested in learning more about loan forgiveness for Rehabilitation career paths and financing graduate programs in Human Service fields
- Students interested in connecting with career services to learn how to best prepare for their job search and get tips about interview preparation for careers in Human Services areas
Students do not need to register for this event.
If you have any questions please contact Korrin Ziswiler at 775-2456 or email@example.com