Hours and Location
Location: 116 Allyn Hall
Wright State students, faculty, staff, alumni, and affiliates
- Ohio BCI background check: $27.00
- FBI background check: $30.00
- BFBI (combination Ohio BCI and FBI) background check: $55.00
Non-Wright State customers
- Ohio BCI background check: $35.00
- FBI background check: $40.00
- BFBI (combination Ohio BCI and FBI) background check: $75.00
Background check customers must provide the following:
- A photo ID, i.e. valid driver’s license, passport, or a state ID card
- The address of the agency to which the official results will be mailed
- Valid BCI and FBI Reasons for background check
Payment must be made before the fingerprinting process begins.
In person, payment method choices are:
Dissemination of Information
Results for record checks will be forwarded to:
- Via U.S. Postal Service mail to the agency and address designated by the customer
- Via direct electronic option (if applicable)
Schedule an Appointment
An appointment is required for WebCheck fingerprinting service. Please call the ERC at 937-775-2878 during open hours to schedule your appointment. As hours of operation vary during the Wright State University calendar year, please call for open hours before making your trip to the university.
The Charles & Renate Frydman Educational Resource Center is located in 116 Allyn Hall. Visitor parking passes are available from the kiosk in Parking Lot 2; they will give directions on where to park your vehicle.