The Career and Technical bachelor’s degree is designed for students who are employed as Career and Technical Education instructors and who possess job-relevant competence. Several courses are available via web-based instruction even though courses are typically delivered in a traditional classroom setting providing interaction among teacher education faculty, pre-service teachers, and guest speakers. Opportunities also exist for interpersonal and social contact, observation of non-verbal communication, and role modeling. Emphasis in this program of study is on assisting pre-service teachers with the transition from business/industry to education.
Dr. Stephanie Davis, Program Director
- Completed or in the last semester of the Career, Technical, and Adult Education licensure program
- Cumulative minimum GPA of 2.5
- ETS Praxis Core exam
- Reading score of 156 or higher
- Writing score of 150 or higher
- Math score of 162 or higher
Apply to the University.
- Ohio Department of Education VE 36/37 form signed by the superintendent
Current Career, Technical, and Adult Education Licensure Students seeking admission to the B.S.Ed. Program:
Successfully complete an interview with program directors.